They say that in order to look better, you should eat healthier. Well frankly I feel that in order to eat healthier the food needs to start looking better itself. Thats where this little Gefu gadget comes in handy. Igniting the five year old in you who wants to play with their food, this vegetable spiral slicer does exactly what it sounds like: cuts your veggies into a spiral shape.
Now a standard greek salad comes with tomatoes & olives but to be honest I really don’t like either of those (hey, this was crafted as a dessert blog after all so give me some credit here). Of course, you can add whatever vegetables your little heart desires to this salad but below is our recipe for a surprisingly simple & delicious salad.
- 2 cucumbers
- ½ chicken breast, grilled
- 1 red onion
- 3 tablespoons Greek dressing
- 1 block imported Feta cheese
- Wash cucumbers. Cut & discard the ends.
- Insert cucumber into Gefu Spiral Slicer & follow their instructions on how to "spiralize" your vegetables.
- Cut feta cheese & chicken into cube shapes. Slice the onion & pour on dressing.