Magical Melting Chocolate Ball Desserts are all the rage these days & today we’re teaching you how to make one without baking anything & in under an hour! The only part of this recipe you truly need to make is the cookie dough. We used our egg-free cookie dough recipe so it was safe to enjoy raw. Other than that you just need to melt some chocolate & pour some chocolate. Feel free to fill this chocolate ball with whatever you’d like: nuts, fresh fruit, brownies, or save get extra fancy & fill it with our cookie dough ice cream balls.
This Magical Melting Chocolate Ball Dessert has been poping up all over restaurants & social media lately but to be honest, it’s not even necessary to leave you’re home in order to enjoy it! That is unless you don’t have the ingredients & supplies at home… The recipe below for these Chocolate Ball’s makes about 4 of them & costs under $10, the typical price of just one of these desserts at a restaurant.
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- vanilla bean ice cream
- egg free cookie dough
- hot fudge
- In microwavable safe mixing bowl, melt chocolate chips for 30 second increments until smooth.
- Divide the chocolate evenly into each ornament. Close ornaments & shake until entire surface is covered. Freeze for 30 mins.
- Set one scoop of ice cream & an equal amount of cookie dough directly in the center of your serving plate. Once ornament is ready, carefully open & remove solid chocolate ball.
- Warm a microwavable safe bowl for 1 minute. Carefully rub the bottom of the ball on the bottom of the bowl until a hole opens up. Continue until hole is big enough to fit ice cream & cookie dough.
- Place chocolate ball over ice cream & cookie dough & decorate with more cookie dough around it. Pour hot fudge over to break ball. Serve & enjoy!