This homemade ice cream recipe is one of our absolute favorite recipes ever! In just 15 minutes (plus some freezer time, obviously) you can have the most delicious, custom flavored ice cream of your dreams. Seriously the possibilities of flavors are endless & super easy to create. We opted for some brownie pretzel ice cream because well it sounds freakin’ delicious!
To make this recipe even easier for you, we created a video below that’ll show you step by step exactly how to make this awesome treat. Not a video person? We’ve got you covered with the text below too.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- chocolate syrup
- In large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Stir in the vanilla & milk until smooth.
- Add in the chocolate syrup, brownie crumbs, & pretzel pieces as you'd like. Pour into container & place in freezer for 12+ hours. Serve & enjoy!