Thank goodness spring is right around the corner. Not only for the sake of our sanity but man oh man does our skin need a break. Nothing dries out our skin more than some brutal winter weather. Top that with our sweater weather diet & we are in bad shape people. Thankfully we’ve rounded up the 7 best beauty products for spring 2017 that will save yo’ face & hair. Typically we don’t include hair products on these roundups but this one was just too good not to share. Without further ado, here are the best beauty buys for spring:
1. Kopari Coconut Rose Toner: One of our favorite parts about this product is it seriously smells like warm weather. The refreshing scent mixed with it’s ability to restore your skins natural pH balance makes it an essential for the change of season.
2. Tula Exfoliating Treatment Mask: Peel away that dry winter skin with this refreshing & rejuvenating mask treatment. Your skin will instantly feel cleaner than ever & your mind will be at ease knowing how incredible all the ingredients in this mask truly are for you.
3. Laura Geller Baked Balance-N-Brighten: This product essentially does just as it’s name says: balances your skin & brightens it. Essentially it’s like a chocolate chip cookie. It takes multiple hues (say your ingredients) & blends them together resulting in the most lightweight & perfect combination. The result leaves your skin looking even & glowing.
4. Josie Maran Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter: Dry lips are one of our worst side effects of seasons changing. Thankfully this lip butter completely rehydrates our lips while plumping them up. Win, win in our book!
5. Smith & Cult B-Line Eye Pen: With spring comes more time outdoors. Whether you’re working out or swimming, this eyeliner will be your go-to as it’s totally water resistant. Not to mention it’s probbaly the most precise & easiest to use eyeliner we’ve ever tried. Buh-bye messy, failed cat eyes!
6. Kristin Ess Reconstructive Moisture Mask: Ok first things first this product is made by hair wizard Kristin Ess who if you’re not familiar with, we honestly don’t know what planet you’re living on. Second of all, it’s under $15!! If you’re still not sold (honestly how could you not be…) then let’s just say this mask left our hair feeling silkier & stronger than ever–a combination we didn’t know was possible.
7. Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk: Is there anything your skin needs more of after a harsh winter than an intensive hydrating treatment? Didn’t think so… That is exactly what this product is & we seriously swear by it during the change of seasons. It’s incredible lightweight formula locks in moisture allowing your skin to stay hydrated for extended periods of time.
Shop These Products:
Kopari Coconut Rose Toner (also here) | Tula Exfoliating Treatment Mask (also here) | Laura Geller Baked Balance-N-Brighten | Josie Maran Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter | Smith & Cult B-Line Eye Pen (also here) | Kristin Ess Reconstructive Moisture Mask | Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk