One of the most, if not the most asked question we get asked here at PLSR is “where do you shop?”. It’s asked about home items, kitchen essentials, & of course, clothing. While we love, love, love shopping at stores you’ve surely heard of (Nordstrom, ShopBop, Revolve, etc.) we absolutely love supporting start-ups, small businesses, & shopping online boutiques. We’ve rounded up 10 of our most favorite places to shop online. Warning: you’re wallet is going to hate you… Not because they’re super pricey but because you’re going to want every. single. thing.
1. Fame & Partners: Honestly, what’s not to love about Fame & Partners. This start-up has skyrocketed to success & only continues to grow. They custom make each piece to fit your style, size, & personal preference. Yes that means you get to choose length, dimensions, color, cut, & so much more.
2. Show Me Your Mumu: Ok, if you’ve been following PLSR even for as little as a week, you know we love all things SMYM. The clothes are comfy, adorable, flattering, affordable, the list seriously goes on & on.
3. ShowPo: We’ve always said, Australians do it better. When it comes to on trend clothes, they just get it. ShowPo is one of the best Australian boutiques that ships internationally for FREE if you spend $75! You seriously cannot beat that deal…
4. Lulu & Georgia: Here’s the thing about Lulu & Georgia, the second the site loads you’re going to want to do your entire house. The site is basically one giant Pinterest board of inspiration & #DecorGoals. L&G sells top quality items along with super affordable (yet still high quality!) home accessories.
5. Francesca’s: You might recognize the name as they’re super popular for their clothing however most people don’t realize that Francesca’s actually has an incredible kitchen & home goods section on their website. Once again, these items are at a price point that can’t be beat.