1. Pom Pom Heart Pillow: This affordable pillow is one of my favorite gifts for your Galentine(‘s)! It’s such a cute addition to any piece of furniture & is the perfect excuse for a cozy night in with your group of girls!
2. Heart Shaped Sunglasses: For that chic gal who inspires us all, these heart shaped sunnies are a serious statement piece, in the absolute best way possible. I love how easily the hearts can be both on theme for the holiday & translate to any other outfit year-round.
3. PJ Set: Pajamas are one of my favorite gifts to receive & give. These are extra cozy & cute making them the perfect Galentine’s Day gift!
4. Rose Quartz Facial Roller: This pretty tool is my actual savior. Hopefully no one is crying their eyes out this Galentine’s Day but in case someone is, they’ll definitely need this roller to combat puffy eyes the next day.
5. Rose Wine Stopper: Pair this gorgeous wine stopper with a bottle of your besties fav rosé & you’ll instantly win friend of the year.
6. Love Bites Candy: I seriously think this is one of the most genius products on the market. I mean, first of all, if someone’s upset over a relationship or anything in that realm, candy will obviously cheer them up. Pair that with the most creative language: pink gummy pigs that say “men are pigs”, frog gummies that say “stop kissing frogs”, & Swedish fish saying “plenty of fish in the sea”. Like COME ON. Best. Gift Ever.
7. Wine Travel Mug: I love how chic & classic this travel mug is but also witty & surprising at the same time. Such a cute gift for the girls!
8. BareMinerals Eyecolor: Snag a few of these stunning eye colors, invite your girlfriends over, & have a DIY makeover party! You can even gift everyone their favorite color at the end if you’d like. Talk about hostess with the mostess…
9. Kopari Coconut Melt: If you want to gift your friends something they’ll actually use everyday this is your product. It’ll make your skin feel like butter & doesn’t look half bad on the counter too!
10. Pasta Might Be My Soulmate: Customize a sweatshirt or shirt for your bestie with their favorite food listed as their soulmate. Bonus points if you bring them their favorite food too!
11. Wine Gym Bag: I can’t get enough of this collection: yoga mats, water bottles, & gym bags all that read “after this we’re getting wine”. I love the idea of gifting this to your bestie after doing a fun workout class together!
12. APL Pink Sneakers: Speaking of working out, these shoes would totally motivate me to kick some a$$! I have a pair of APL sneakers & they’re seriously the best. Super lightweight yet totally supportive-basically everything you could want from a sneaker. This pink color is on my wishlist for Galentine’s Day!
SHOP THIS POST: