I’ll admit I’m completely guilty of something your mother surely told you not to do: judge a book by its cover. I swear it’s only when I go grocery shopping but let me tell you, packaging & aesthetics play a huge role in what I buy. So, naturally when I laid eyes on these new mini Pretzel Crisps I had to indulge! Other than the fact that they’re beyond adorable, these Pretzel Crisps are so delicious! They’re also gluten-free & seeing that so many people suffer from gluten allergies, they make for the perfect snack when having friends over. Make sure to pick up a pack of these new mini Pretzel Crisps!
- Using dish soap & water, wash balloons. Blow up balloons just slightly, no larger than 6-8 inches. Close balloon with knot.
- Line baking tray with parchment paper. Cover a sheet of paper towel with baking spray & gently rub onto balloons.
- In medium mixing bowl, melt chocolate for 2-3 minutes stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Pour a small circle of chocolate onto the parchment paper spaced about 6-8 inches apart, depending on how large your balloons are.
- By holding the knot on the balloon, dip the bottom half of each balloon in chocolate until covered.
- Place covered balloon on chocolate circle. Line the tops of each bowl with mini Pretzel Crisps.
- Put tray of covered balloons in the refrigerator for 30-50 minutes or until completely solid.
- Remove tray & using a toothpick, pop each balloon & peel balloon out of the bowl.
- Fill the chocolate bowls with additional Pretzel Crisps & enjoy!