Remember when Corri McFadden shared her birthday cake pancake recipe with us? Ya, right, how could you forget those deliciously beautiful bad boys! Well, today she’s sharing another special pancake recipe with us just in time for Valentine’s Day. Check out Corri’s adorable pancake recipe below!
Public Lives: Corri McFadden | Secret Recipes: Valentine's Day Pancakes
Author: Public Lives, Secret Recipes
- for the pancakes:
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- ½ cups white cake mix
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups milk
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- heart shaped, pink, & red sprinkles
- for toppings:
- whipped cream
- Valentine's Day sprinkles
- Combine all pancake ingredients except sprinkles in a large bowl.
- Stir only until smooth. Add in one tablespoon of sprinkles.
- Place skillet on stove over low-medium heat.
- Pour batter onto skillet with a ladle. Smooth out batter with bottom of ladle, creating a circle in an even layer. Add additional sprinkles.
- Cook for roughly 2-3 minutes or until golden on the bottom & bubbling on top. Flip with spatula & cook for an additional 1 minutes or until golden.
- Top with whipped cream & additional sprinkles if desired.
- Serve & enjoy!