Here at Public Lives, Secret Recipes we love a creative twist on food. Previously, we made strawberry flavored Rice Krispies & today we decided to turn the tables & create Rice Krispie covered strawberries. The sweet & crunchy combination is out of this world delicious! Best part, they are super easy to make & a (somewhat) healthy treat!
Shop This Story: Plates | Candle
Rice Krispie Strawberries
Author: Public Lives, Secret Recipes
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 package Jet-Puffed marshmallows
- 2 large containers of strawberries
- 2 cups Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal
- In medium saucepan melt 3 tbsp butter over low heat.
- While butter is melting, pour Rice Krispies into small bowl. Additionally, rinse strawberries & dry off.
- When butter is full melted, pour marshmallows into saucepan & stir continually until smooth.
- Pour marshmallow mixture into separate small bowl.
- Dip strawberry into marshmallow mixture & then immediately roll in Rice Krispies.
- Place on parchment paper to cool. Enjoy!