Easter Chocolate Swirl Bark Recipe
Author: Public Lives, Secret Recipes
Recipe type: Dessert
- In mixing bowls, divide chocolate with 2 bars in one bowl & one each in the other bowls.
- Melt chocolate for 2 minutes, stopping to stir every 30 seconds.
- Line baking tray with parchment paper & pour melted 2 bars of white chocolate onto tray. Spread with butter knife.
- Mix food coloring into other bowls.
- Make vertical lines of different colored chocolate on top of the white chocolate about ¼ inch wide.
- Drag toothpick through chocolate horizontally creating the swirl.
- Top with sprinkles & candy.
- Freeze for 30 minutes & then break into bite size pieces. Enjoy!