Having started her blog roughly four years ago, Alex of Street Style Chi surely knows the ins & outs of the blogging world. As if that didn’t put her ahead of the game enough, she’s only a senior in college.
From interviews to recipes Alex covers it all. Seriously, she’s interviewed everyone from Kristen Cavallari to Steven Kolb & even made this unbelievable salad below. Try out the recipe as we have a feeling you’re going to be making this all summer long!
- ¼ cup red-wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- coarse salt & ground pepper, to taste
- pitted black olives, halved
- 3 cups day old Italian bread, cubed (5-6 oz.)
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 english cucumber, sl iced
- ¼medium red onion, sliced thinly
- 4 oz bocconcini mozzarella balls, dried on paper towel (can substitute cubed mozzarella)
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- Slice all ingredients.
- In large salad bowl, whisk together red wine vinegar & oil. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Add olives, bread, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, & mozzarella. Toss to combine.
- Just before serving, stir in basil. Serve immediately or cover & refrigerate for up to 2 hours. Enjoy!