Caramel Apple Bites Recipe
Author: Public Lives, Secret Recipes
- 4 large apples
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Wash & dry apples. Scoop out apples with scooper & set aside.
- Dry off apple bites & line on parchment paper.
- Over medium heat, combine sugar & butter. Stir until boiling.
- Let boil for 3 minutes & remove from heat. Add in salt & vanilla.
- Dip apples in caramel & place on parchment paper.
- Place sticks into apples & enjoy!