Raspberry Mousse in a Chocolate Bowl Recipe
Author: Public Lives, Secret Recipes
- for the mousse
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1½ cup powdered sugar
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- you'll also need the ingredients & supplies from this tutorial to make the chocolate bowls
- In large bowl, combine the whipping cream, sugars, & gelatin. Whip on high speed until fluffy.
- Add in additional ingredients & whip until completely combined. Pour into chocolate bowl & top with fresh berries. Enjoy!