Pop-Tarts have easily been my most popular treat to date as well as one of my favorites to make. Everything from mini Pop-Tarts to variety flavors and even a Pop-Tart cake, the possibilities are endless.
Creating the dough, fillings, & toppings for Pop-Tarts can be very time consuming. That’s why I chose to use Puff Pastry sheets as a quick & delicious alternative. These tasty treats can be made in under a half hour & will certainly be devoured under that time as well!
- Puff Pastry sheets
- Hershey's chocolate bar
- mini marshmallows
- graham crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut pastry sheets on the fold. Cut each sheet in half.
- Place chocolate & marshmallows on one half of pastry sheet.
- Place other half of pastry sheet over the half with filling & press to close the edges. Press down on the edges with a fork to create ridges & secure the sides.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until flakey & golden brown.
- Top with more chocolate, graham crackers, & marshmallows. Enjoy!