I’ve been on sort of an Oreo kick lately. Strange because truthfully they aren’t one of my favorite treats. The combination of Oreo with chocolate, sprinkles, ice cream, basically anything is pretty tempting though. They add the perfect crunch & now with all the types they have on the market, they add tons of flavoring to all of your treats!
- ½ cup white chocolate, melted
- 6 Oreo's, any flavor!
- Slide lollipop sticks into the Oreo filling while holding both sides together.
- In microwave, melt chocolate in 30 second intervals, stirring during every break. Pour nonpareils onto parchment paper.
- Dip Oreo in white chocolate covering entire surface.
- Place one side of the Oreo pop into nonpareils.
- Place only chocolate covered side onto clean parchment paper.
- Let cool for 45 minutes or until set. Enjoy!