Craving all the goodness of soft ooey gooey brownie cookies, without all the guilt that comes after eating the whole plate? Look no further than these melt in your mouth flourless brownie cookies. Just as tasty, not as guilty…. well maybe not if you eat them all, but who’s counting?
These cookies are super quick and easy to make. Whip up a batch after work and before the party-you’ll instantly be the most popular person in the room. Bonus: Want to look like you really have your life together? Pair these cookies with a super chic (and easy to make!) glass of milk with a sprinkled rim that’ll impress all your friends!
- for cookies:
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- ⅔ cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 large egg whites
- a pinch of salt
- 1.5 cups chocolate chips
- for glasses:
- ½ cup chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat 340 F. In large mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar, cocoa powder, & salt. Stir until combined.
- Add in vanilla & egg whites. Stir until absorbed. Add in chocolate chips & again, stir until completely mixed into batter.
- Line baking tray with parchment paper. Spray with baking spray. Scoop cookies into circles on tray & bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Let cookies cool completely & then scrape off paper by sliding an offset spatula completely underneath the cookie.
- In small mixing bowl, melt chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds. Mix until smooth. Dip glasses rip side down into chocolate until rim is completely covered.
- Immediately top with sprinkles & set aside to cool. Once cooled & chocolate has hardened, pour milk into glass. Serve with cookies & enjoy!
small mixing bowl
text: Melanie Nitowsky