1. Gloves: An obvious choice with tons & tons of options out there, our absolute favorite are these fleece lined texting gloves. Beyond cozy & accommodating to calling an Uber, this is one winter essential we cannot live without.
2. Rain Boots: If you live somewhere where it snows, chances are your fuzzy boots aren’t cutting it. They get destroyed by the salt & your toes are soaked from stepping in mounds of snow by the end of the day. These rain boots are our absolute favorite winter buy as they’re durable, keep your feet warm (& dry!), & last season after season.
3. Fuzzy Blankets: There’s nothing we love more than cozying up in front of
Netflix err the fireplace… These pretty blankets are so soft you’ll want to take them everywhere you go all winter long.
4. Mugs: How cute is this sweater mug! Keep your mug cozy while you do the same with some hot cocoa.
5. Pillows: A new season allows for new home updates & this pillow is one we ordered immediately after seeing it. It’s too cute & the neutral colors allow for use in multiple rooms.
6. Slippers: Tell us these aren’t the absolute cutest slippers EVER!! Plus they’re super cozy.
7. Hats: Pom pom hats were one of our favorite purchases last year & this year we’re upgrading to this one which is a more durable, long lasting, & incredibly warm option.
8. Lip Balms: Chapped lips are inevitable as the cooler temperatures only get worse. We’ve found this brand to be the fastest healing & most preventative for our lips.
9.Teapots: Tea, hot cocoa, coffee, all with a splash of peppermint, please! This pretty teapot will easily transition from one of our winter essentials to a year-round must have for us.
Shop More Of Our Winter Essentials:
Amy Arnold says
Definitely essentials! How fun are that hat and slippers too?!
Straight A Style
We love them too, Amy Ann!! xo
Cute essentials! The beanie is so cute!
Thanks Violette!! xo
Carrie @ Curly Crafty Mom says
That is such a fun color for Hunter boots! I also just got some free Fresh products from MAC for my birthday, I would love to try that Sugar lipgloss!
You’ll love it, Carrie!! xo
OMG the hat and slippers! So cute!
Heidi || Wishes & Reality
Aren’t they adorable?! xo