We hope you LOVE our roundup of our favorite, prettiest, tastiest, healthiest, & easiest smoothie bowl recipes! A few notes…
When we say “mix together” that simply just means throw the following ingredients into a blender together & hit blend. If your specific blender has settings you’ll want to select the smoothie one or a medium speed. As for “top with” that just means throw those ingredients onto the top for added flavor. You can mix those in or leave them sitting pretty for an Instagram worthy photo!
Adding banana to any smoothie bowl will help maintain it’s thickness making it easier for toppings to “float” on top of the bowl.
Some ingredients you might not recognize but don’t worry, we’ve linked them below for you reference!
1. The Mermaid Smoothie Bowl: mix together 3 bananas, 3 tbsp coconut yogurt alternative, & pinch of blue majik | top with kiwi slices, blueberry yogurt pretzels, 1 scoop of CocoWhip, shredded unsweetened coconut, & hemp seeds
2. The Lovers Smoothie Bowl: mix together 2 pitaya packets, 4 heaping tbsp plain greek yogurt, 6 raspberries, & 1/2 banana | top with pomegranate seeds, strawberries (cut into heart shape!), raspberries, & drizzled coconut milk
3. The Motherload Smoothie Bowl: mix together 1 acai packet, 1/2 cup baby kale, 1/2 cup spinach, 1/4 cup water, 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup frozen cherries, 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, & 1/4 cup greek yogurt | top with sliced banana, almond slivers, blueberries, & granola
4. The Peanut Butter Lovers Smoothie Bowl: mix together 2 bananas, 1/4 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1/4 cup coconut milk, & 1 tbsp peanut butter | top with blueberries, carob chips (chopped), chunk of chocolate bar, peanut butter, & slivered almonds
5. The Classic Smoothie Bowl: mix together 1 cup frozen blueberries, 1 acai packet, 1 1/2 bananas, & 1/4 cup almond milk | top with blueberries, sliced banana, almond slivers, & coconut flakes
6. The Sweet Tooth Smoothie Bowl: mix together 3/4 cup cherries, 1/2 cup almond milk, & 2 tbsp plain greek yogurt | top with 6 dark chocolate covered almonds, 1 tbsp carob chips, & chocolate drizzle (make from 2 tbsp melted coconut oil & 2 tbsp cacao powder)
7. The Lean Green Smoothie Bowl: mix together 1 banana, 1/2 cup kale, 1/2 cup spinach, & 1 green apple (cored) | top with kiwi, hemp seeds, blueberries, coconut flakes, & almond slivers
8. The All-Star Smoothie Bowl: mix togethers 2 bananas, 1/4 cup almond milk, 4 dates, & 2 heaping tbsp peanut butter | top with banana (cut into stars)
9. The Ice Cream Sundae Smoothie Bowl: mix together 3 frozen bananas & 8-10 strawberries | top with sliced strawberry, chopped peanuts, carob chips, 1/2 banana, 1 scoop of CocoWhip, & a cherry
10. The Chocolate Nutella Lovers Smoothie Bowl: mix together 2 bananas, 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/4 cup hazelnuts, 2 tsp almond milk, & 1 date | top with chocolate chunks, hazelnuts (chopped), & coconut flakes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
SHOP THIS POST:
PIN FOR LATER: