1. Jacket: Many festivals start early in the day & continue through the night meaning your outfit from when it was 80F & sunny won’t necessarily be appropriate for later on in the evening as it gets chillier. Aka having a jacket with you at festivals is an essential. Tie it around your waist during the day for added style & toss it on at night for more practical reasons. P.S. this one is under $100!
2. Face Mist: Ok so we’re seriously obsessed with this rose hibiscus face mist not just for festivals but for everyday. It totally rehydrates your skin & feels super refreshing when applied. Not to mention it smells incredible. When you’re out at a festival all day (or even week) smelling good, feeling refreshed, & hydrating your skin can be hard to come by but this little product will totally save the day.
3. Swimsuit: Since most festivals are during the summertime they can get hot, hot, hot. If you’re lucky enough to have a pool or ocean nearby to jump into afterwards chances are you’re going to want to do so. This stunning palm leaf one piece can also double as a bodysuit & would be super cute paired with a pair of denim shorts. We also love this palm leaf one piece that’s much more affordable!
4. Lipstick: M.A.C. recently launched a line of metallic lipsticks & they could not be more perfect for festivals. This grey-tone shimmery lipstick stays on all day so you won’t have to worry about reapplying.
5. Crossbody Bag: Being hands-free at a festival is crucial. The last thing you’re going to want to worry about is holding a bag all. day. long. Instead focus on dancing around & having fun with friends knowing your bag is securely on you without any effort. The style of this bag was seriously made for festival season & it’s roomy enough to hold your phone, tickets, wallet, & more! P.S. it’s under $100!
6. Booties: First things first, make sure whatever shoes you wear to a festival are comfortable. You’ll be on your feet all day, dancing around, most likely in a field. These booties are under $45, super comfortable, & would look adorable with denim shorts or even a little floral mini dress.
7. Sunglasses: Do we even have to explain this? Sunglasses are totally necessary during a summer festival & we love this pair from Ray-Ban. They come in so many colors, look amazing on pretty much everyone, & give off the perfect festival vibe.
8. Hair Accessories: After a long day of sunshine (hopefully!) & dancing your hair might not look as great as it did when you arrived to the festival… Having a headband to toss your hair back with will totally save the day & help pull your outfit together while you’re at it!
9. Glitter Makeup: It’s always so fun to see how everyone does their makeup for festivals. Glitter, stickers, & so much more is used in full effect & we can’t wait to rock these star appliqués during festival season.
10. Camera: Of course you’ll want to document the festival, your cute outfits, & the time with friends! This camera is the perfect size to throw into your bag & easily snap pics from the day(s). It comes in a variety of colors & is under $75. A lot of festivals don’t allow professional photography equipment to be brought in without a permit but this one is accepted at most venues.
Shop This Post: