1. Candle: We know, a candle, for Mother’s Day, groundbreaking. However this candle is one of the most popular candles ever created & for good reason. It smells absolutely incredible & once the candle is done, it makes for a create holder for items such as makeup brushes, plants, pens, & more.
2. Print: This gift is under $30 & the simple hues match nearly every decor style. Not to mention, it truly shows mom just how much she means to you.
3. Necklace: Leave it to Jennifer Meyer to create the most stunning, elegant, & thoughtful “Mommy” necklace. The quality of this 18k gold necklace is worth every penny as it’s something mom can wear every. single. day.
4. Rose Soaps: Allow mom to unwind with these stunning & delicious smelling rose petal soaps. Did we mention they’re only $8!
5. Hair Products: Pamper mom with an at home spa day. Give her a head massage, light a relaxing candle, & give her a blowout with this stunning rose gold blowdryer (+ brush!).
6. Mug: Give mom a little laugh with this adorable & affordable (only $12!) mug that she can totally relate to.
7. Cookbook: This cookbook not only has some of the most stunning recipes ever but they’re all super healthy & easy too!
8. Eye Masks: Add to mom’s spa day with these unreal 24k gold eye masks that feel amazing & show results asap.
9. Perfume: Since Mother’s Day corresponds to the seasons changing, this perfume would be the most perfect gift. It smells of sweet flowers & would be an amazing gift that mom can wear all summer long.
10. Chocolates: Of course we can’t have a Mother’s Day gift guide without chocolates! However like the other not-so-basic basic items on this list, these chocolates are in the shapes of shoes, lipsticks, & all other glam things mom loves.
Shop This Post: