1. Burger & Fries Shirts: These comfy, oversized t-shirts scream ‘Merica & are perfect for throwing over a swimsuit or pairing with denim shorts for all day celebrations.
2. Gingham Swimsuit: Skip the gingham tablecloths this year & instead opt for this super chic gingham one-piece. It’s perfectly patriotic & beyond versatile as it can double as a bodysuit.
3. Lobster Pool Float: Lounge in style this holiday weekend with this super adorable & affordable pool float.
4. Festive Rock Candy: Use these delicious rock candies (that are drippin’ in 24K gold BTW…) as drink toppers, party favors, or to mimic fun sparklers at your party.
5. Patriotic Beach Towel: This red, white, & blue towel is perfect for tossing in your bag for the beach, pool-even as a picnic blanket. Since it’s super lightweight, you can even tie it across your hips as a sarong over the gingham swimsuit. Talk about getting the most for your money!
6. Glitter Nail Polish: We’ve got your 4th wardrobe covered from your head to your toes (literally!). This glittery nail polish perfectly imitates a firework show.
7. Watermelon Phone Case: This summer iPhone case is perfect for the 4th! No one can yell at you for being on your phone during your parents party with a case this cute…
8. Star Straw Bag: Straw bags have been coined the it-bag of summer 2017 & what better way to show up in style than with one that’s not only on trend but totally appropriate for the occasion!
9. Star Espadrilles: These shoes have been at the top of our wishlist since the beginning of summer & we finally pulled the trigger because there is seriously no shoe more perfect for 4th of July celebrations!
10. White Oval Sunglasses: Another on trend piece for summer 2017, these retro sunnies will help tie together any look for the 4th. They’re particularly adorable paired with the gingham swimsuit.
Shop This Post: