This gift guide is for that one who has everything. Everyone has that person on their holiday list that seems to already own anything you might gift them. Shopping for that person can feel impossible because what do you get for the person who already has everything?! I’ve rounded up over 15 gift ideas for family, friends, kids, adults, & basically everyone you could ever think of. These gift ideas are perfect for the hard to shop for person!
1. Nokia Smart Watch & Scale: This stunning watch & sleek scale are the perfect gifts for the health conscious or those who want to be more! Their smart technology will help track your physical activity, break down your body weight (it can show details such as body mass, muscle mass, water percentage, & more!) all while easily transitioning in style from gym to work to dinner.
2. Bow Hair Tie: Match with the little ones in your life with this adorable bow that’s absolutely perfect for the holidays!
3. Shearling Tote: This bag is absolutely essential for the holiday season as you can easily throw all your travel accessories in it for your Christmas trip, use it for the office, or take it with you for the rest of your holiday shopping. It’s durable, stunning, & the perfect size.
4. Matches: Perfect for hostess gifts, gift baskets, or white elephant, these adorable matches come in a variety of custom colors & cute jars.
5. Notebooks & Planners: What better gift to give than one that can easily express gratitude & dreams. These notebook & planners are perfect for planning upcoming trips, writing down goals for 2018, & so much more.
6. Felt Letter Board: I have one of these in my room and it’s one of my favorite things in the entire house. I use it to write daily verses of inspiration, fun quotes, or notes for an event I’m hosting. Such a great gift idea!
7. Kid’s Kitchen Set: I meannnn what
adult kid wouldn’t want this incredible kitchen set. Such a dream gift!
8. Candle: Yes they’re often a standard gift that people already have plenty of but when one of the most famous photographers of our time designed a line of his own candles I knew I had to try them out. Trust me, these would be SO appreciated this holiday season.
9. Cookies: Whether homemade or store bought, cookies are always a perfect holiday gift.
10. Candy Gift Box: This treasure chest gift box is filled with everything from unique chocolates to gummy candy and let’s be honest, who wouldn’t want that?!
11. Carry On Cocktail Kit: The holidays are typically filled with travel and family which while both can be a dream, can also sometimes be a bit stressful! This little gift will easily take the stress out of all situations!
12. Hair Care Set: Haircare wizard, Kristin Ess, launched a line of hair products for Target in 2017 and this holiday season they developed minis of each product in these adorable gift sets that every beauty junkie will surely love.
13. Treatment Mask: If there is one mask I absolutely swear by, it’s this one. It works when my skin is dry, oily, broken out, sunburnt, all the things making it the perfect beauty gift so you don’t have to ask personal, uncomfortable questions about their skincare beforehand (ha!).
14. Dream Dust Powder: This cult wellness product will be greatly appreciated by all as it helps sleep deeper, longer, and more peacefully. Dreams really do come true, pun intended.
15. Beauty Kit: This bundle of beauty products normally retails for over $150 but you can get it for only $50 this holiday season! I suggest stocking up on a bunch of these for holiday and future gift!
16. Doormat: I mean does this even need an explanation? Is there anyone who wouldn’t appreciate this hilarious doormat?! AND it’s under $15!
17. Bottle Opener: This chic designer bottle opener is perfect for anyone who loves a little holiday drink (aka everyone…). Plus it’s nearly 50% off so snag it asap!
SHOP THIS POST: