1. Go Ice Skating: Make sure you bundle up in these chic winter pieces: coat, fleece lined leggings, & socks
2. Bake Cookies: Here are a few of my favorite recipes: vegan chocolate chip, candy cane stuffed, & mallomars
3. Make A Holiday Playlist: Some of my favorite tunes for this season are: ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’, ‘Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas’, & ‘Little Drummer Boy’
4. Watch ‘Elf‘ & ‘A Christmas Story‘: My family swears by these two movies to get us in the holiday spirit!
5. Host A Game Night With Friends: These games will have everyone laughing & having fun: Cards Against Humanity, Speak Out, & Jenga
6. Plan A Weekend “At Home Staycation”: Stay in & get cozy with a weekend retreat in the comfort of your own home. Roast marshmallows over the fireplace (or stove if you don’t have one!), build a blanket fort in the living room, read a book by the window, & of course as #2 on this list says, bake tons of cookies
7. Read A Book By The Fire: The perfect cozy winter activity that doesn’t require any money, here is a list of some of my favorite books
8. Make DIY Ornaments: This fun family-friendly activity is the perfect way to make your own gifts instead of having to buy them
9. Host A Potluck Dinner: Regardless of what you’re assigned to bring, I’ve got you covered: appetizers, drinks, main course, & dessert
10. Put Together A Bag Of Donations: Giving back is a must for me every season, especially this time of the year. Round up a bag of old clothes, kitchen appliances, books, toys, or other items you can find to donate to a local shelter. Bonus points if you swing by the mall to buy some new products to donate!