Below I’ve rounded up over 20 of the absolute BEST beauty products, including skincare, makeup, & haircare, that all make amazing holiday gifts!
1. Herbivore Botanicals Lapis Facial Oil Roller: If you read my bathroom reveal post you know I’m a die-hard Herbivore fan. Their products work wonders for my skin & I’ve heard this facial oil roller is just as relaxing as it is powerful. It’s for sure on my holiday wish-list this year!
2. Dr. Brandt Magnetight Age Defier: I got this mask for the holidays last year & it seriously kept my ENTIRE family entertained all night long. The mask is removed from a magnet & I can’t even put into words how cool of a sensation & visual it is. Not to mention it leaves your skin feeling like buttah.
3. Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist: Told you I was obsessed. This product couldn’t not make the list since it’s basically my favorite spray ever! I use it every morning as it helps wakes me up in a relaxing way. This time of year especially, hydration is crucial so I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t appreciate this as a holiday gift!
4. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask: I’ve read the best reviews about this stuff & finally bought the bullet to treat myself for an early holiday gift. Let’s put it this way, it was a 2017 Best Of Beauty winner by Allure Magazine. Aka the holy grail of beauty. Buy this mask. For everyone. Including yourself.
5. Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask: Can you tell I’m a bit of a mask addict? I’ve just found they work the best when it comes to revamping skin entirely regardless of what exactly you need to revamp. Take for instance this mask that works wonders on all types of skin: normal, oily, combination, dry, AND sensitive. Clearly this is a miracle product if it can treat all skins leaving them with even skintone & texture, a fabulous glow, & hydrated, smooth skin.
6. French Girl Organic Lumiere Body Oil: French girls know what they’re talking about when it comes to skincare. They live by the motto of simplicity is key meaning they tend only to focus on necessary products. This line of beauty products has created the creame of the crop when it comes to products we need in our beauty cabinet. I’m obsessed with how this oil leaves my skin feeling glowy & refreshed. Any beauty junkie knows this is a must-have.
7. Mario Badescu Facial Spray: For only $7 this spray makes the most perfect stocking stuffer or white elephant gift. I know both guys & girls (myself included) who swear by this facial spray. It’s simple formula hydrates & gently moisturizes skin plus it can act as a makeup primer or setting spray.
1. Fenty Beauty Longwear Matte Foundation: This soft matte foundation, created by none other than Rihanna, lasts all day while providing medium coverage as to hide those blemishes but allowing the skin to breathe.
2. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: There’s nothing a makeup lover appreciates more than a good mascara & this is one of the top rated mascaras on the market. It gives lashes fuller, more defined length so you have no need for eyelash extensions this year!
3. Oribe Lip Lust Creme Lipstick: Y’all KNOW I’m a sucker for pretty packaging & this lipstick immediately caught my attention due to it’s stunning case. Then once I saw Oribe made it I knew I was getting it for everyone on my list. Any beauty junkie will absolutely die over this product!
4. Aerin Beauty Tinted Lip Conditioner: This name says it all, a stunning tinted lip color that totally moisturizes & hydrates during wear. Coming in three shades, this will instantly become your go-to product.
5. Tom Ford Beauty Skin Illuminator: What’s an illuminator you ask? Basically the holy grail of beauty products, this one by renowned designer Tom Ford helps to maintain an even skintone while creating a glowy, dewy look.
6. Make Beauty Sculpting Brow & Lash Gel: This two in one formula helps to shape your brows & define lashes. Aka buh-bye chunky lashes & messy brows. It’s made from a clear lightweight formula that has collagen in it which helps to restore hair on applied areas.
1. Christophe Robin Detangling Boar Bristle Hairbrush: I’m ashamed to admit it took me nearly 23 years to discover the importance of a good hairbrush. Treat that beauty lover on your list to a special gift they’ll use everyday: this hairbrush.
2. R+Co Oblivion Clarify Condition: This conditioner is a must have for beauty lovers & those who just care about their hair alike. It hydrates & replenishes hair leaving it looking how it should: healthy, smooth, shiny, & tangle free. Plus it’s from one of my favorite online beauty stores!
3. Herbivore Botanicals Sea Salt Spray: If you’ve ever wanted beachy waves (hello, who hasn’t?!) then you need this product. It instantly transforms your hair into beach bombshell waves all while smelling amazzzzing.
4. Oribe Silverati Shampoo: Oribe is known as one of the top hair care brands so it’s no wonder their staple items like this shampoo & matching conditioner are must haves. With their signature Oribe scent, this not only cleans hair but protects it from environmental stress factors too.
5. Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment: As you can tell from the skincare portion of this gift guide, I’m majorly obsessed with masks & all they can do. So it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that I’m equally as passionate about using masks on your hair too! This one from Living Proof is perfect for that someone who is always doing their hair (i.e. adding heat, styling, etc.) as it helps to treat damaged locks.
6. DryBar Detox Dry Shampoo: Cult-favorite DryBar luckily sells their products all over the world wide web making them easily accessible for holiday gifts! This dry shampoo is perfect for that girl on-the-go or who loves to workout!
7. The Ouai Wave Spray: This weightless formula gives hair a texturized, effortlessly chic look. Which, let’s face is, who doesn’t want that “model off duty” look?!
8. Kristin Ess Reconstructive Moisture Mask: Hey fam! If you’re reading this, sorry for ruining the surprise butttt I defiantly bought this mask for everyone on my list! It smells amazing & works wonders on the hair.
9. T3Micro Whirl Trio Styling Wand: Honestly, this rose gold & white wand’s gorgeous looks are reason enough to gift it. Not to mention it easily curls hair & has 3 interchangeable wand tips so the user can easily achieve different hairstyles with just the one tool!
SHOP THIS POST: