I reallllly wanted my first recipe of 2018 that I shared on the site to be healthy: full of veggies, protein, fiber, good fats, etc. BUT I had the idea for these pancakes while I was at home & they turned out even better than I expected so I couldn’t not share it (crying laughing face emoji), right?! I promise, more healthy (& unhealthy) recipes to come in 2018! Comment below & let me know which you guys prefer! ANYWHO, these pancakes are seriously delicious & well, I guess when compared to banana bread itself they’re somewhat healthier? IDK go with me here, people. Enough of my blabbering, below is the amazing recipe for banana bread pancakes that I hope you guys love as much as I do!
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 medium very ripe bananas, mashed
- optional: semi sweet chocolate chips, sliced bananas
- Combine all pancake ingredients in a large bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Place skillet on stove over low-medium heat.
- Pour batter onto skillet with a ladle. Smooth out batter with bottom of ladle, creating a circle in an even layer.
- Cook for roughly 2-3 minutes or until golden on the bottom & bubbling on top. Flip with spatula & cook for an additional 1 minutes or until golden.
PIN FOR LATER: