1. Mid-Rise Swimsuit: Possibly the most flattering swimsuit I’ve seen since the tankini in 3rd grade, this stunning suit is made of the highest quality fabrics to ensure a fun & fuss-free day in the sun.
3. Pom Pom Straw Bag: Two of my favorite springtime textures come together in this absolutely perfect bag. Large enough to throw your sunscreen & phone in for the beach yet small enough for a nighttime clutch, this is one piece I will for sure be investing in this spring.
4. Lace Off The Shoulder Top: Made from one of my favorite brands, I already ordered this top & could not be more excited about it. Everything SCF makes is beyond flattering & this silhouette is no exception. I love the idea of pairing this with boyfriend jean & booties for a country concert!
5. Eyelet Off The Shoulder Top: I know what you’re thinking, “another OTS white top?!” BUT hear me out! This one is totally different than #4 in that it’s eyelet, a bit more risqué with the lace up detail, & a touch more casual. The only similarities are that I’ve already ordered both & they’re springtime essentials!
6. Lace Up Espadrilles: There’s nothing I love more than a good espadrille & I’ve found this brand makes the absolute best. Their quality & styles are totally top-notch, aka they’ll last you season after season all while never going out of style. That’s a win-win if I’ve ever heard one…
7. Denim Cut Offs: Obviously this is a springtime essential & this pair is my absolute favorite for so many reasons. For starters, how freaking cute would they look paired with #5 & 6! They also fit true to size which surprisingly I’ve found is very difficult when ordering jean shorts.
8. Maison Margiela Replica Flower Market Fragrance: I mean if the name of this perfume doesn’t scream springtime, I’m not sure what does… This scent is absolutely gorgeous & lasts all day long. It’s my go-to as soon as the weather gets warmer.
9. COOLA BB Cream with SPF: I absolutely worship the brand COOLA as they make wearing sunscreen everyday effortless & natural. There’s nothing I hate more than doing my makeup only to ruin it with a few sprays of sunscreen & that is totally not the case with this product. Instead the SPF is already incorporated into the BB Cream making it a seamless application & wear.
10. Gingham Bow Sandals: I nearly screamed when I found these sandals online. I ordered them instantly & was even happier with how cute they are in person. Easily one of my favorite purchases of the season, if not ever!
11. Rose Gold Luggage: EEEEP! I’m SO excited to share that I’m headed to Italy in just a few short weeks so getting new luggage (mine was from before I studied there about 6 years ago!) was a must for me this season. This color is perfect for springtime but transitions easily throughout the year. Plus it’s totally durable & lightweight making packing much easier.
12. Straw Convertible Bag: I liiiive for a good straw bag during the warmer months (clearly) & this one is the perfect size. I love the convertible handle making it my go-to beach bag but also great for daytime shopping or hanging out!
13. TooFaced Shadow Insurance: I love TooFaced for their cruelty-free & top-quality products as is but this product took it to the next level for me. I never wore shadow because I haaaated how it looked cakey within a few hours of wear. This ensures a smooth application & wear throughout the day. Total game changer.
14. Peplum Swimsuit: I know you’ve seen this before on my other gift guides but I just love it so much I couldn’t help but include it again! I mean have you ever seen such a cute shape before! It’s flattering neck-line & waist hem make this the perfect suit for my favorite springtime hobby: eating chips & guac on the beach 😂
SHOP THIS POST: