It’s been a hot second since the last smoothie recipe was posted on PLSR. Y’all went nuts for Kelly LeVeque’s smoothie recipe followed quickly by the collagen smoothie recipe but with summer in full swing & ice cream temptations everywhere it’s time for the latest & greatest one: Black Raspberry Chip Smoothie. This creamy, thick, tart, & sweet smoothie recipe is the perfect ice cream substitute. For starters the flavor is INSAAANE. Like SO good. Second, it serves up a full glass of smoothie which is more than you’d likely eat (or want to eat) of ice cream. Last but not least, it takes 2 second to make & you likely have all the ingredients in your house anyway! If you want to add some extra oomph to it, toss in some collagen or greens à la the earlier two posts.
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup blackberries, frozen
- handful of raspberries, frozen
- ½ cup water (can substitute for almond milk)
- 4 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- Without shaking the can, scoop out the top solid coconut cream from your can of coconut milk. Add this to the measuring cup. Add in remaining coconut milk liquid until you reach ½ cup. Add to blender.
- Add in blackberries, raspberries, & water to blender. Blend until smooth.
- Using a mixing spoon, stir in the chopped chocolate. Serve & enjoy!
PIN FOR LATER: