2. Greenpan x Goop Pink & Gold Cooking Set: Is there anything cuter than a pink & gold cooking set? With 10 pieces in the set the price point on this gorgeous set is truly unbeatable. This set is bound to get even those who hate cooking in the kitchen! Not a pink person? These are also amazing!
4. A Classic Set of Knives: This investment gift will last a lifetime & is perfect for someone who takes their time in the kitchen seriously. A great set of knives is a must for any cook as it cuts down on cooking time, helps to avoid injury & makes their counter look super professional.
6. Wipe Board for Grocery Lists: This gift is perfect for that friend who has a million things going on as it’s a fun & easy way to stay organized! Plus it looks super cute in a kitchen… It would also be a great gift idea for any kids you need gifts for!
7. A Stunning Set of Wine Glasses: Because who doesn’t want a little something to drink while they’re whipping up dinner? This set comes with 6 glasses & would also be a great gift for whoever is hosting you this holiday season. We also LOVE this set which happens to be on sale!
8. DIY Mochi Making Kit: This is the best gift for your foodie who is tricky to shop for because who doesn’t love a good sweet treat! This kit includes everything you need to make your own mochi – an experience the recipient will never forget!
9. The Best Healthy Chocolate Chips: Everyone needs some more chocolate chips during peak baking season & what better than a gift that not only tastes great but is good for you! These paleo & vegan chocolate chips are made in Los Angeles at a refined sugar-free, gluten-free, & dairy-free bakery. The packaging is also so cute you can totally just skip the gift wrap!
10. Food Scented Candles: You know this is a good gift to give when you buy yourself 3 of the same exact scented candle as the start of the holiday season. Trust us, this cinnamon candle is perfect for every single person on your list. It honestly might be the best smelling candle EVER. The Little Market also makes tons of other candles in fun food scents such as gingerbread cookie, apple cider, birthday cake, chai tea, & more. We also love getting gifts from here because they’re a fair trade shop who support artisans all over the world through each purchase.
SHOP THIS POST: