Honestly sweet potatoes might be the best vegetable out there because not only are they absurdly good for you (they’re loaded with antioxidants & rich in fiber) but if cooked properly, they taste like freaking candy. Which is exactly what we’ve prepared for you today. This recipe is super easy to make (no seriously you just toss it all together, bake & EAT) plus perfect for the upcoming holidays!
SHOP THIS POST:
- FOR SWEET POTATOES:
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- FOR CHIPOTLE MAYO:
- ½ cup mayo or vegenaise blended with ½ can chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- Wash & cut sweet potatoes into french fry shape. Optional: Place in bowl with water & put in fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400f & line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Strain & dry sweet potato fries if soaked in water. Toss with EVOO, garlic powder, paprika & pepper. Spread fries onto baking sheet so they’re not overlapping.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flip over & bake another 25 minutes. Serve with chipotle mayo & enjoy!
PIN FOR LATER: