Creating a vegan & gluten-free taco recipe that is loaded with a variety of flavors & totally fulfills that taco craving was something we’d been wanting to recreate for a while now & guess what? We finally did it! This coconut tofu taco recipe is 100% vegan & gluten-free, super healthy (it’s loaded with a ton of veggies & nutrients), & tastes beyond perfect. It’s also really easy to make! You simply toss the tofu in with the Maya Kaimal Coconut Korma sauce (any Maya Kaimal sauce will do – you can see more HERE), bake it & then assemble. The reason we used a Maya Kaimal sauce for this recipe is 1. they taste SO good, it’s seriously our favorite & 2. all the ingredients are super clean, healthy & pack a ton of nutrients as well as flavor. It’s seriously the most perfect taco recipe & we can’t wait for you to try it!
SHOP THIS POST:
- 15 oz tofu, sliced
- ½ cup Maya Kaimal Coconut Korma sauce
- ¼ cabbage, sliced
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- siete tortillas (almond or cashew are our favorite)
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper & preheat oven to 350F. Dry out sliced tofu with a paper towel & toss with sauce.
- Pour tofu onto parchment paper & bake for 20 minutes. Flip tofu & bake another 20 minutes.
- Assemble tacos, serve & enjoy!
PIN FOR LATER: