This recipe is the easiest & most delicious way to enjoy a plate of vegetables! It’s loaded with nutrients from a variety of veggies such as sweet potato which has tons of vitamin A, kale which has lots of antioxidants, broccoli which is a great source of vitamin C, mushrooms which have a great serving of B vitamins & cucumber which promotes hydration. Not to mention the hummus adds a healthy dose of fiber. Needless to say, this is the kind of dish we should be eating every single day. Top it with a drizzle of miso dressing or your desired sauce/dressing & you’ll totally forget you’re even eating healthy!
SHOP THIS POST:
Hummus & Veggie Plate Recipe
Author: Public Lives, Secret Recipes
Recipe type: Main
- ½ sweet potato, chopped into 1in pieces
- 5 tbsp EVOO, divided
- handful of kale
- ¼ cup mushrooms
- 6 pieces of broccoli
- ½ cucumber, sliced & halved
- 2 tbsp hummus
- drizzle of miso dressing or other dressing (optional)
- In cast iron skillet over medium heat add 2 tbsp EVOO & sweet potato. Cook for 5 minutes or until golden brown on bottom side. Flip & repeat.
- Place cast iron into oven at 350F & cook for 10-15 minutes or until sweet potato is soft.
- In regular skillet, cook 3 tbsp EVOO with kale, mushrooms, & broccoli over medium heat until they start to get golden brown.
- Add sliced cucumber, hummus & a drizzle of miso sauce. Serve & enjoy!
cast iron skillet
PIN FOR LATER: