Glossed & Found is unlike any other blog, website, or magazine you may read. Virtually it is an online magazine featuring monthly issues filled with fashion, music, & all the latest happenings. We sat down with Graham, co-founder & creative/editorial director of the site, to snag his secret tomato topper salad recipe & learn more about the incredible publication we all love to stalk.
Their advantage & your favorite part? The entire website is done in video, making it a cross between your favorite magazine & YouTube channel. Plus Graham’s adorable personality makes every second of the videos super enjoyable. Glossed & Found is filled with interviews of your favorite designers, celebrities, brands, & so much more.
Graham’s super easy salad recipe is just as perfect as his company. It can easily be paired with almost any dish: chili as the weather cools down, an egg to freshen up any leftovers you may have (yea right), or on its own as a party appetizer! The ingredient measurements are all estimates as this salad is one you can just toss together with whatever you have in the house. When making the dish for us, Graham chose to pair it with a fried egg. A simple add-on to this dish that made it over the top delicious.
- 2 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- assortment of small heirloom tomatoes, cut into fourths (roughly 14 tomatoes)
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup mint, chopped
- 2 handfuls of micro green arugula
- 2 stalks of scallion, chopped
- ½ avocado, sliced
- ½ lemon, squeezed
- ¼ lime, squeezed
- olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Wash & dry all fresh ingredients.
- Finely chop the scallion, jalapeño, cilantro, parsley, & mint. Toss into mixing bowl.
- Cut the tomatoes & add to bowl along with the arugula.
- Slice the avocado & add to salad. Drizzle lemon & lime juice over salad. Toss to combine.
- Drizzle oil over salad along with salt & pepper. Toss to combine. Serve over desired dish or on its own. Enjoy!