If you were to stand behind me in a Starbucks’ line you would think I was ordering for a five year old: “Can I please have a tall hot chocolate, extra whipped cream, & chocolate drizzle on top?” Yup, thats what I get… Call me crazy but I can’t stand the taste of coffee. Go ahead, I won’t blame you for the judgments.
So can you blame me for wanting to just relax with a cup of hot cocoa & some Netflix while I was snowed in last weekend? (ok a few inches may not constitute as “snowed in”, but you get the point)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup half & half
- 1½ cup 2% milk
- 1½ cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In small saucepan, over low-medium heat, stir chocolate chips, half & half, vanilla extract, & milk together (be careful to not let boil)
- Pour the sugar over the raspberries & put into food chopper. Blend until smooth.
- Stir together raspberry puree & saucepan ingredients.
- Pour into mug, cozy up on the couch, & binge watch Netflix. Enjoy!