White Chocolate & Peppermint Pretzel Crisps | Ice Cream Cake | Homemade
Author: Public Lives, Secret Recipes
- 1 pint of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream
- 1 bag Pretzel Crisps White Chocolate & Peppermint pretzels
- 1 box brownie mix
- heavy whipping cream (to taste)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- stick unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- For the brownie batter whipped cream:
- In large bowl pour in dry brownie mix.
- Pour in heavy whipping cream ¼ cup at a time until at whipped cream consistency.
- For brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In medium saucepan, combine chocolate & butter. Stir constantly over low heat until melted.
- Mix eggs, sugar, vanilla, baking powder, & flour in a large bowl.
- Add in chocolate mixture & stir until combined.
- Pour batter into baking pan & bake for 20-25 minutes. Test with toothpick & bake until toothpick comes out clean.
- While brownies are still warm, form into springform pan to cover the bottom.
- Spread pint of ice cream on top of brownie layer.
- Pour half the bag of pretzel crisps over the ice cream & gently spread to cover surface.
- Layer brownie batter whipped cream on top & top with decorative layer of Pretzel Crisps.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours before serving & enjoy!