Don't Want None Unless You Got… | Cinnamon Buns Pie Crust Filled With Ice Cream | Homemade
Author: Public Lives, Secret Recipes
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 package (two sheets) pre-made pie crust
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2.5 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla bean ice cream
- baking spray
- Top the two sheets of pie crust on top of one another & fold until square shaped.
- Flatten out dough with your hands until rectangle shaped & about ½ inch thick.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In separate mixing bowl, mix together brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, & butter with large fork.
- Pour mixture on top of dough & speed until even with spatula.
- Starting with the end closest to you, roll dough (hot dog way) into a tight spiral.
- Cut the spiraled dough into ¼ inch slices.
- Spray pie dish with baking spray & fill with cinnamon rolls.
- Press cinnamon rolls together until combined into one pie crust.
- Place pie dish on baking sheet & bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Fill with ice cream & enjoy!