Gimme a Brownie | KitKat Brownies
Author: Public Lives, Secret Recipes
- 1 cup flour
- 4 tbsp (half stick) butter, melted
- 2 large tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 cups chocolate chips (your flavor choice!), melted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- about 8 packs of KitKat's
- note: you can substitute KitKat's for another chocolate candy but we loved how these turned out!
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In separate small bowls, melt both butter & chocolate chips.
- In large mixing bowl, pour in all ingredients & mix until combined.
- Pour half the batter into sprayed baking dish & place KitKat's on top of batter.
- Pour rest of the batter over KitKat's & smooth until evenly covered.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.
- Serve & enjoy!