Holy Cannoli | Cookie Dough Cannolis | Homemade
Author: Public Lives, Secret Recipes
- 8-10 pre-made cannoli shells (PLSR used 4 large ones & 5 small ones)
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼-1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Let butter sit at room temperature for approximately 30 minutes to soften.
- Mix brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, butter, & milk until smooth.
- Stir in the flour ¼ cup at a time.
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Let sit in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill pastry bag with cookie dough & pipe into cannoli shells.
- (optional) Melt chocolate chips & drizzle on top of cannoli.