recipe adapted & altered from the CAKEWICH Cake Pan box | all images are PLSR
PB&J Pound Cake | Cakewich
Author: Public Lives, Secret Recipes
- Set rack at the middle level and preheat oven to 315°F.
- Grease the inner bottom surface of your CAKEWICH cake pan.
- Combine all cake ingredients in mixing bowl & whisk together until smooth.
- Pour into Cakewich pan & bake for 60-70 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center emerges clean.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes until cake is completely cooled.
- Remove from freezer & slice off top of cake.
- With the serrated bread knife, slice through the center horizontally.
- Spread the peanut butter & jelly onto on layer of cake. Place the second layer on top of covered cake.