We’re giving a whole new meaning to “Snap, Crackle, Pop” today on PLSR. With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, we decided to create heart shaped Rice Krispie treats covered in frosting & topped with Pop Rocks. Check out the recipe below!
- In medium saucepan melt 3 tbsp butter over low heat.
- While butter is melting, spray baking tray with baking spray. Additionally, rub butter along inside of medium mixing bowl until covered & pour in Rice Krispies.
- When butter is full melted, pour marshmallows into saucepan & stir continually until smooth.
- Pour marshmallow & butter mixture over Rice Kripsies & stir until well coated.
- Place mixture in baking tray and press down gently until about ¾ in. thick.
- Cut out heart shapes with cookie cutter.
- Combine all ingredients to make frosting & top Rice Krispie treats with frosting & Pop Rocks.