Salty, sweet, here.
Okay, we admit that title may be a bit intense. But then again, so is the taste of this milkshake. Filled with Ben & Jerry’s Salted Caramel Core ice cream & lined with white chocolate & Salted Caramel Mini Pretzel Crisps, this milkshake is giving Gushers a run for its money. The explosion in your mouth is the perfect combination of sweet & salty. Use the rest of your Salted Caramel Mini Pretzel Crisps to dunk in your milkshake!
Salted Caramel White Chocolate Pretzel Crisps Milkshake
Author: Public Lives, Secret Recipes
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 pint Ben & Jerry's Salted Caramel Core ice cream
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅔ cup caramel sauce
- ¼ cup white chocolate, melted
- 1 bag Salted Caramel Mini Pretzel Crisps
- In blender combine ice cream, milk, sugar, & caramels sauce. Blend until full combined, about 5 minutes.
- Place mixture in refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Pour mixture into milk jars.
- Melt chocolate in microwavable small mixing bowl until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Using the tip of the knife, paint chocolate around top edges of milk jars.
- Line mini Pretzel Crisps on white chocolate & freeze for 10 minutes.
Serving size: makes 4 glasses