I’ll admit, after I made the frosting & stuck my finger in the bowl (oh, don’t act like you’ve never done that before) to test it out, I was a bit skeptical. I havn’t had a Dunkaroo in ages but I just felt like something was off. So I opened the box of Teddy Grahams, dipped one in the frosting, & all of a sudden it was as though the enitre ’90s flashed before my eyes. SUCCESS!
Now image that yumminess mixed with your favorite funfetti cake. Does life get any better? No people, it does not.
- for the cakes:
- your favorite white cake recipe + sprinkles
- for the frosting:
- 2¼ cup dry funfetti cake mix
- 1¼ cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup cool whip
- Teddy Grahams
- In large mixing bowl, make your favorite white cake recipe. Add in sprinkles.
- Bake cake accordingly. While cake bakes, in separate large mixing bowl, combine cool whip, yogurt, & cake mix.
- Add in sprinkles to the frosting.
- Once cakes have baked & cooled completely, place one on top of cake stand. Layer frosting on top & then place another cake on top of the frosting. Repeat until all cakes have been used.
- Decorate top of the cake however you desire & place Teddy Grahams around.