Ironically enough, I had a little incident earlier this week (I’ll share more details on that at a later point..still a sore subject right now!) while attempting to make cookie dough eggrolls. So while I’m out a stove for the week I figured why not try out some no-bake recipes.
No-Bake Cookie Dough Fudge Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 6 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix until well combined & pour over parchment paper lined pan.
- Place dough in freeze for 3-4 hours & enjoy!
Hello, I am having an issue with the dough freezing. I followed the ingredient amounts, and there really isn’t anyway to mess the recipe up, so I’m not sure what my issue is. The dough has been in the freezer for 6 hours now and still isn’t solid at all. Any idea what happened?
Hi! Hmm, not sure what must have happened. Like you said, it’s pretty hard to mess up this recipe. Possibly try letting it sit overnight? Hope it works out for you as it’s absolutely delicious!! xo