Ironically enough, I had a little incident earlier this week (I’ll share more details on that at a later point..still a sore subject right now!) while attempting to make cookie dough eggrolls. So while I’m out a stove for the week I figured why not try out some no-bake recipes.
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 6 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix until well combined & pour over parchment paper lined pan.
- Place dough in freeze for 3-4 hours & enjoy!