A creamy & delicious treat that is beyond simple to make!
Growing up I distinctly remember going to the beach with my family & begging for a few bucks so I could get some ice cream. My generation fell somewhere in between the chocolate crunch & Spongebob popsicles yet my personal favorite was always the Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake Popsicle. The perfect combination of smooth ice cream & crunchy toppings it was seriously amazing.
Strawberry Shortcake Popsicle Recipe
Author: Public Lives, Secret Recipes
Recipe type: Dessert
- 6 large strawberries
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp vanilla yogurt
- shortcake cookies
- Wash & stem strawberries. Place in food processor & blend until in tiny pieces.
- Add in sugar & blend until incorporated, about 1 minute.
- Transfer to mixing bowl. In mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Combine with strawberry blend & stir until incorporated. Add in yogurt & continue to stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour into popsicle mold & freeze for 14-16 hours minimum. When ready to serve, blend cookies in mixer & dip popsicles in cookie crumbs. Enjoy!
- alternative serving: Combine 4 tbsp cookie crumbs with 2 tbsp water & pour on top of popsicle in mold. Freeze another 4-6 hours & serve. Enjoy!