If you’re on Instagram (seriously though, who isn’t?) you’ve definitely seen those incredible milkshakes from Australia. Topped with donuts, filled with nutella, & overflowing with goodness the only issue with these shakes is that I’m not in Australia. That’s why I’ve decided to take matters into my own hands & create my own delicious milkshake.
In under five minutes you can have this masterpiece yourself. All you need is some ice cream, hot fudge, an ice cream cone, cookies, & a mason jar to serve it in. Now the only issue is you’re still not on a beach in Australia…
- for milkshake:
- 2 cups cookie dough ice cream
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- 6 tbsp granulated sugar
- for topping:
- cookies, crumbled
- hot fudge
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ice cream cone
- ice cream
- In blender combine ice cream, vanilla, milk & sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Pour half the milkshake into a mug. Pour a layer of hot fudge onto milkshake. Pour in the rest of the milkshake & top off the rim with more hot fudge. Place in freezer.
- In mixing bowl, melt chocolate chips for 15 seconds in the microwave. Stir & repeat until melted. Dip top of cone into chocolate. Sprinkle cookie crumbs onto chocolate & place in freezer on parchment paper for 5 minutes.
- Remove everything from the freezer & place the cone into the milkshake. Top with more ice cream in the cone & enjoy!