Fall only means one thing in girls ages 15-25 eyes: pumpkin spiced latte. Seriously, the fuss about it takes over my life: Instagram–or all social media for that matter, buzz on the streets, & don’t even think about standing in line at Starbucks as it’s all you’ll be hearing. So it may come as a surprise to you all that a 23 year old, pretty basic person such as myself has never even tried the drink. Yet even though I’ve never had it & I cannot hear one more person talk about it, I do like it for one reason: all this talk keeping it so fresh in my mind inspired my latest cookie creation! Enter the pumpkin spice nutella stuffed cookies!
After all, what’s a better basic pairing than pumpkin spice in fall & nutella? Seriously, nothing. There is absolutely nothing more basic. BUT! Good news is, there’s nothing more delicious either! These cookies took me by surprise; seriously I tried one & then look down & oops, they were all gone! Their solid exterior filled with a creamy center of both nutella & batter makes them the perfect bite. Topped off with some more fall flavorings, this is one cook you better make asap as you’ll be wanting it all fall long.
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ sticks unsalted butter, melted
- pinch of salt
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, & oats. Stir until combined & add in the melted butter. Continue stirring.
- Add in pumpkin puree, sugars, egg white, & vanilla. Stir until combined.
- Scoop the batter into the cookie scooper. Place batter onto parchment paper & flatten with spatula. Place ¼ inch diameter of Nutella in the center of dough. Scoop batter into scooper again & place that batter on top of Nutella, flattening out with spatula until entire top of cookie is covered. Repeat until all dough has been used.
- Add white chocolate chips & craisins to top of each cookie. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Let cool completely & enjoy!
Megan @ A Dash of Megnut says
Yum!! These look absolutely delicious! Anything stuffed with nutella is good in my book haha
Yay! So glad you like them! Enjoy! xo