Last week we visited the Bustle HQ in NYC to meet up with Lifestyle Editor, Kathryn, who showed us how to create one of the Bustle staff’s favorite recipes: Bloomin’ Onion Cheesy Bread.
This recipe, which surely will become one of your favorites too, is super easy to make & equally as easy to devour. It really is that good.
The Bustle staff has two offices, one in Manhattan & the other in Brooklyn. Posting roughly 200 articles a day, Bustle keeps you up to date on everything you need & want to know. They even have some of our recipes! See, told you they were good ?.
Perfect to serve as an appetizer at a party or to snack on during your late night Netflix binge, follow along with the recipe below to create this bread you’ll go crazy for.
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, unsliced
- 3 8oz blocks of cheese (we used two cheddar & one monterey jack)
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 green onion, chopped
- 1 package grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Chop onion & slice cheese into ½ inch squares. Melt butter in mixing bowl & combine with garlic.
- On cutting board, slice bread lengthwise & across without cutting all the way through. Stuff cheese cubes into bread slices. Drizzle butter mixture over bread. Sprinkle onion over bread.
- Wrap in foil & place in oven for 10 minutes. Remove & sprinkle shredded cheese on top of loaf. Wrap bread again in foil & place back in oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately & enjoy!
small mixing bowl
This looks DIVINE and seems so easy to make! Thanks for sharing, lady!
Le Stylo Rouge
Yay, enjoy!! It’s so delicious! xo
This is such a creative recipe! Love it! 🙂
So glad you enjoy this recipe!! If you make it yourself share an image with #PLSRFOOD for a chance to be featured! xo
This looks amazing and so easy to make, bookmarked into my recipe.
Yay, so glad you liked it! Enjoy & if you make it yourself make sure to share an image with #PLSRFOOD for a chance to be featured!! xo
Anne [A Squared] says
This looks incredible!
It is! Definitely a must try! Enjoy! xo
Carol in a Page says
I am salivating!!!
I know the feeling! This bread is absolutely wonderful–so tasty!! xo