- sweater: cozy, cute, & perfect to throw on with a pair of leggings for early classes to make them look polished when let’s be real, they’re a bit hungover & could care less about Western Civ.
- sneakers: they come in a wide variety of colors & are perfect for tailgates!
- pillow: makes their dorm look adorable & keeps ’em cozy while binge watching The O.C.
- backpack: supportive, durable, & most importantly adorable
- notebook: for all those notes (or doodles) they take
- scarf: the perfect finishing touch to make them look pulled together day or night!
- lipgloss: an essential for anyone honestly
- sunglasses: even though it may be winter these cuties hide their sleepy eyes & are perfect for those beautiful bright, snowy days
- watch: for the professional or tech guy in your life
- pen: perfect for guy who is just beginning a new career
- hat: this classic yet fashion forward staple is a must
- shirt: the perfect transitional piece to help your guy look great day & night
- sneakers: for the athlete who also happens to be fashion conscious
- sweater: it is winter after all…
- record player: for the music lover
- socks: under $20 making them the perfect stocking stuffer
- platter: if your host/hostess is one who loves to entertain then this is a must
- candle: a cozy, woodsy candle is the perfect winter gift
- napkins: for the shabby chic lover
- champagne flutes: the perfect holiday gift that transitions seamlessly for their NYE party
- candle: smells delicious & would be perfect with the matching silverware below!
- cake stand: for the baker
- silverware: transition rose gold into their kitchenware
- plate: under $15 & would look perfect with a treat you baked just for the host
Shop The Main Image: candle (obsessed with this scent) | pitcher (only $12!) | scarf | poncho | slippers (perfect for everyone!) | mortars & pestle
Amy Ann says
Great gift guides!
Straight A Style
Thanks Amy Ann!! Happy Shopping! xo
Love the gift guide for the student 🙂 I would love to have the sweater. Fun fact I used to have a very similar one when I was little and I loved it.. This sweater brings back good memories 🙂
Also I love the backpack and the sunglasses <3
Thanks for stopping by our blog
Aw that’s awesome!! Happy shopping! xo
Great gift ideas! Love the hostess gifts!
Thanks so much MC!! Happy shopping! xo
Great gift guide, so many great things to pick from! I have my eye on that pink cake stand for myself haha!
Haha love it!! So worth it! xo
Vanessa @ Living in Steil says
These are great gift guides! I’m loving that pink cake stand and the rose gold silverware.
Thanks so much!! They’d be perfect together to serve at a party! xo
I love the slippers in the first guide! Is it bad to shop gift guides for yourself? 😉
Lifestyle by Joules
Haha Joules I do the same thing!! Happy shopping! xo
sirin @sweetnessoffashion says
So many cozy grey pieces! Just perfect!!!
Thanks so much Sirin!! Happy shopping! xo
Love the ideas for him, it’s often so hard to buy for guys! Thanks for the inspiration 🙂
Of course!! Happy shopping! xo
Perfect guide to holiday gifting. I’ll surely keep it in mind
xoxo – Style.. A Pastiche
Sounds great!! Glad to help! xo
Great ideas for gifts!
Thanks, Adriana!! Have a terrific day! xo
I ldon’t be your guide for the host! Those napkins are adorable! I hope you have a great weekend!
Wishes & Reality
Thanks Heidi!! Have a great weekend as well! xo
There are so many great gifts here!! Love 🙂
Thanks Maggie!! Happy shopping! xo
I love the gifts for the host, great selections all around!
Thank you for sharing this, I needed some help here!
So glad to be of help, Elle!! Happy shopping! xo
Complete Guide, we always appreciate those listings that find the best products and especially before the holidays.
Thanks so much, Pierre!! Happy shopping! xo