Happy December! I seriously cannot believe it’s already this time of year. With the holidays right around the corner I thought I’d share some of my favorite items right now that I’m hoping to see under the tree this year (cough, cough Mom & Dad). Enjoy! xo
- beanie: Every time I go shopping lately I find myself only drawn towards super warm options. Obviously due to the fact that it’s been pretty cold in Chicago the last few weeks. This Topshop option is perfect for looking chic in the freezing temperatures.
- candle: This Jonathan Adler candle smells incredible & looks super pretty on a vanity.
- pillow: This pillow would be absolutely stunning on the acrylic chair!
- lipgloss: Just one shade away from neutral this Oscar de la Renta lipgloss is perfect for every day.
- ring: I’m a huge fan of Lauren Conrad’s line for Kohls (as you can tell from here) it’s affordable, feminine, & the quality is wonderful.
- chair: I’ve been lusting over acrylic chairs for quite some time now but the shabby chic design of this one takes the cake.
- perfume: Previous fragrance I’ve owned are Miss Dior, Flowerbomb, & Silhouette–all of which I love but Chanel is a classic scent that looks as good on a countertop as it smells on you.
- peony vase: My all-time favorite flower is the peony & I love the way they look in more structured vase from Pottery Barn.