One of my favorite Hanukkah dishes is Rugelach. Especially chocolate & raspberry flavored. Put out a fresh batch of them in my house & poof! it’s as if they’ve instantly disappeared. Check out my recipe below & watch the video collaboration I did with below Jewel-Osco to see a day in the life!
VIDEO: How To Make Chocolate Raspberry Rugelach With Jewel-Osco
Author: Public Lives, Secret Recipes
Recipe type: Dessert
- for the dough:
- 2 sticks of butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- for the filling:
- raspberry jam, to taste
- chocolate chips, to taste
- for egg wash:
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- granulated sugar
- Simply combine 2 sticks of unsalted butter with 8 oz of cream cheese. Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in two cups of all-purpose flour & combine with your hands until dough takes form. Roll into a ball & place in fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Once time is up, place dough on large cutting board & roll out until about 1.5 cm in height.
- Spread raspberry jam over entire pastry sheet. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of jam. Slice dough into thin pizza-like slices & roll from the outside in.
- Place rugelach onto baking sheet & brush with egg wash (1 egg mixed completely with 1 tbsp water). Sprinkle with a pinch of granulated sugar.
- Bake at 350 F for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
large cutting board
large cutting board
***Thank you Jewel-Osco for sponsoring this post!
Amy Ann says
Straight A Style
Thanks so much Amy Ann!! Enjoy! xo
Kathrine Eldridge says
Thanks for sharing this amazing recipe! The finished product looks delicious. Great video. I love Evanston and all it’s cool boutiques.
Thanks so much Katherine!! Glad to hear you enjoyed! xo
Heidi Kokborg says
These looks so good. Raspberry and chocolate is such a great combo! 🙂
They were awesome, Heidi!! Enjoy! xo
Wow! These look so yummy. I actually watched Holiday Baking Championship yesterday and Duff Goldman introduced rugelach. So I knew exactly what this was! It looks so delicious.
Yay I love that!! Enjoy! xo
Petra @ CrumblesAndKale says
Oh, these shoed up in my Pinterest-feed this morning but I forgot to pin it, imagine my happiness when I ended up here to see them again! It looks stunning!
So happy to hear that!! Enjoy! xo
Thanks for sharing this lovely recipe ♥
Thank you for watching!! Enjoy! xo
Jody Miller says
Love this video! You are incredible… The Rugelach looks pretty amazing too. Thanks for sharing this recipe and your story.
Thank you so much Jody!! You’re too sweet! xo
Thanks so much Jenessa!! Have a great day! xo
kelsey bang says
oh my! sounds so tasty!
Thanks Kelsey!! Enjoy! xo
Vanessa @ Living in Steil says
I love rugelach and this recipe is amazing. Thanks for sharing!
Of course, Vanessa!! So glad you enjoy! xo
Made in Mauve ☆ Bloglovin
Thanks so much M!! It’s so tasty! xo
Siffat Haider says
This looks incredible! I can’t wait to try it over the weekend!
Yay, so happy to hear that!! Make sure to tag #PLSRfood for a chance to be featured! xo