Alright, well some of these ideas may be a bit cheesy (literally & figuratively) but they’re super quick, cheap, & easy to create or snag making them an ideal last minute Valentine’s Day gift.
- “Brie Mine?” Let’s start off with the cheesiest gift idea on here–a wheel of cheese! All you need to purchase for this gift is a wheel of Brie Cheese & some food markers (both about $5 each). Write out “Brie Mine?” in desired calligraphy & you’re good to go!
- “Wool You Be Mine?” This next one can get a bit pricier depending on the scarf you pick. Set a budget for yourself & then search online using the tools most shop pages have to filter the selection in your price range. Find a scarf, sweater, coat, or anything made of wool & attach a cute card with the phrase “Wool You Be Mine?” on it. Have some time on your hands this week? I actually knitted the scarf seen above myself! Shop some other alternatives here: knitted scarf (also here) | fringe scarf | check scarf (a classic investment)
- “I Like You A Latte” Give ’em a Starbucks gift card or just brew them some coffee in the morning. Either way, this adorable DIY card is perfect for the holiday!
- “We Fit Together Perfectly” I’m obsessed with puzzles & think this is such a fun gift to give. You two could even do the puzzle together that night! These are some of my favorite puzzles: world | Chicago (woot woot!) | landscape | cupcakes (uh, yes please) | personalized (such a cool concept!)
- “I’m sMITTEN” This last idea is perfect for those living in cooler climates (aka all of the U.S. right now…) Similar to #3, you can attach a card with the cute phrase “I’m sMITTEN” (highlight the pun within smitten) to the mittens you choose. Shop some of our favorite mittens here: shearling (an investment but so stunning & cozy) | cable knit | chunky knit | fur | faux fur (under $15 & obsessed with the color!)